Application Forms and Fees
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Peter Anthony ‘the Agent’)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
For English properties:
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
- Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
- During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
- Other permitted payments
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Peter Anthony is a member of Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.